- Lakes and Orange groves- Clermont, Florida
- North Bennington, VI.,: Garrison Corp., 19--.
- Accompanying note "Lakes and Citrus covered hills of Central Florida as seen from the Citrus Tower."
- Citrus Tower, on US Highway 27 in Clermont, was built between 1955 and 1956, and opened July 1956. Constructed of steel and concrete, it stands 226 ft. high, and was initially built to offer tourists views of the vast citrus groves. However, by the 1980s, several freezes and diseases wiped out most of the groves, and subdivisions replaced them.
- 1 postcard - col - 6 x 4 in.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »