- State Capitol, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Boston : Tichnor Bros., Inc. ; aTallahassee : Pub. by Mrs. L.L. Moody, 19--.
- Number on back at the lower left is 71255.
- Accompanying note on back: "The State Capitol stands on a block-square knoll overlooking the business district. It was completed in 1845, the year Florida became a State, and since that time numerous additions have been made to the original building."
- Postmarked July 25, 1945 Tallahassee, Fla.
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »