- Entrance to the Fountain of youth - Saint Augustine, Florida
- Saint Augustine : Florida Souvenir Co., 19--.
- According to tradition this bubbling fountain supposedly marks the exact spot where Ponce de Leon, the Spanish explorer, in search of this fabled "Fountain of Youth" first landed in the new world, April 2, 1513 and planted the cross, taking possession in the name of Spain.
- One of ten images.
- Number on back of image is 62455.
- 1 souvenir viewbook - col. - 7 x 10 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »