- Coquina foundation for old warehouse - New Smyrna, Florida
- Detroit : Detroit Cartographic Co., 1904
- The Old Fort Ruins, also called Turnbull?s Ruins, are actually the foundation of a commercial structure for Andrew Turnbull?s colony during Florida British period. Built of coquina in c. 1768 it was used as a warehouse. The structure sits atop a large Native American shell mound.
- Title on postcard: Ruins of Old Fort.
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »