- The Singing Tower near Lake Wales, Florida.
- Miami Beach (605 Lincoln Road) : Natural Color Publishers, 19--.
- Bok Tower is a National Historic Landmark that was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
- Numbers on the back in the middle at the bottom: NCP 898 1301.
- Accompanying note: "A Symbol of Florida, the Singing Tower rises 250 feet on the slope of Iron Mountain, overlooking some of the richest orange groves of Florida."
- "Here on Iron Mountain the Indians of Central Florida held their ceremony of the Rising Sun each Spring. A large stone circled by 13 smaller stones, representing the sun and the 13 moons of the Indian year, has been found there."
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »