- Tropical park - Daytona Beach, Florida
- Daytona Beach, Fla. : Walker News Co.,  (Chicago : Curt Teich & Co.)
- Curt Teich No.: 7A-H2081.
- Printed on back, "These centuries-old saurians, (alligators and crocodiles to you) are shown basking in the warm sunshine in a native jungle beauty spot at Tropical Park, Daytona Beach, Fla. Some of these 'gators do tricks for the entertainment of winter and summer visitors. Here you see various sizes and ages ranging from one day to monsters of more than 800 years of age."
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »