- Governor Bob Graham working as a grip on the set of Burt Reynolds' film "Stick" - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Photographed on November 22, 1983.
- Governor Graham, left, is shown during one of his "workdays" with Burt Reynolds. His more than 180 jobs include policeman, railroad engineer, construction worker, sponge fisherman, factory worker, social worker, busboy, teacher and newsman.
- "Stick" was directed by and starred FSU-graduate Burt Reynolds, along with Candice Burgen and George Segal and was based upon a novel by sometime resident, Elmore Leonard. Released by Universal Studios, it was partly filmed in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. On a movie set a grip is someone who sets up and adjusts the equipment, such as lighting, cameras, and set structures.
Title of Work
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 5 x 4 in.
Learn more about the General collection »