- Anna Jai's house kitchen at the Kingsley Plantation on Fort George Island.
- The Captain John "Don Juan" McQueen house kitchen was built of tabby brick in the 1790's and later was called the Anna Jai (Anna Kingsley) house. At the time of this photograph the Kingsley Plantation was owned by John "Millar" Wilson and Gertrude Weston Rollins Wilson.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »