- Street scene - Wildwood, Florida
- North side of Oxford Street, west of US 301 (Main Street which runs between 4th and 5th buildings)
- First building : Freight depot and livery stable. On porch are Colonel Isaac Ebernezer Barwick, city founder. Barwick owned livery store, hotel, and mercantile store. Also on porch is George A. Curry, owner of cotton gin, sawmill, and mercantile store.
- Second building : Dr. Edward B. Fleece's office (he's standing in doorway)
- Third building : Colonel Barwick's sister, Miss Julia E. operated a millinery shop in the front. Warehouse in back, owned by Colonel Barwick and sister. Captain Wiley A. Barwick their father in doorway. Julia E. next.
- Fourth building : The Wildwood Inn, built by Colonel Barwick and owned by him until 1909.
- Entire block destroyed by 1889 fire except The Wildwood Inn.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »