- Ralph DePalma and his Packard V-12 - Daytona Beach, Florida
- Photographed during the week of February 12, 1919.
- During the week of February 12, 1919, DePalma set a new record of 149.875 mph for the Daytona Measured Mile.
- The V-12 engine of 905 cubic inches displacement was based on the Liberty aircraft engine of WWI fame, which was also developed by the Packard engineer, Col. Jesse G. Vincent.
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »