- Florida, Alabama and Gulf engine number 6
- Photographed in May, 1871.
- Builder : Altoona.
- Construction number: 84.
- Originally owned by Pennsylvania Railroad as engine number 501; then owned by E.H. Wilson and Company in April, 1893; then owned by Cincinnati Portsmouth and Virginia as engine number 14; then owned by Norfork and Western as engine number 720, and later, number changed to 534; then owned by Southern Iron and Equipment Company as engine number 734; then owned by Florida, Alabama and Gulf as engine number 6 in May 3, 1911.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »