- Florida, Alabama and Gulf Railroad Company engine number 8
- Photographed at the station in Falco, Alabama.
- Left to right: Victor Hutchins, conductor; Athon Hicks, fireman; Ivan Leonard, Engineer for Gulf, Florida and Alabama Railway Company, and E.W. Shaw, Engine 8's engineer; Louise Leonard, station agent.
- Falco was the end of the 26-mile line of the Florida, Alabama, & Gulf Railroad Company between Galliver, Fla. and Falco, Alabama.
- Engine 8 was used for Florida, Alabama and Gulf Railroad Company and Louisville and Nashville's Pensacola and Atlantic Division line.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 5 x 4 in.
Learn more about the General collection »