- View of Civil War gun pits from the Gregory House at Torreya State Park - Rock Bluff, Florida
- Taken from the Gregory House. The Gregory House was built in 1834 on Ocheesee Landing. In 1935, the abandoned house of Jason Gregory was given to the State by Neal Lumber Company of Blountstown. It was dismantled, floated across the river and reassembled by the CCC. The project took three years.
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 2.5 x 2.5 in.
Learn more about the Florida Park Service Collection »