- Ray Charles delivering a speech after being inducted into the Florida Artists Hall of Fame in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Standing next to Ray Charles is the Florida Secretary of State Jim Smith.
- From 1963 to 1992, photographer Donn Dughi worked for a number of media outlets in Tallahassee, including WCTV, the United Press International (UPI), and the Associated Press. From 1992 until his retirement in 2001, Dughi was a photographer for the Florida House of Representatives.
- An exceptionally talented musician and performer who grew up in Florida, Ray Charles has been called "the genius of soul" and was considered a living legend in the world of modern music. Charles began to play at the age of five and attended the St. Augustine School for the Deaf and the Blind where he received musical training. In the course of his illustrious career he was the winner of eleven Grammys.
- 1 photonegative - col. - 35 mm.
Learn more about the Donn Dughi collection »