Print View (image only)
Image Number: 0904065
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
6. Contents—continued: out on the church bulleting, one is given to J. Earl Myers, Church Clerk, for his record and one is kept at 401 Palm Ave., Eustis by R.N. Moore, Treasurer, Prescott Street near Orange Ave., Eustis.
7. Arrangement: (Chronologically—by what? Numerically—by what? Alphabetically—by what?): Chronologically by dates of entry.
8. Indexing: (Self-contained-described what it shows. If separate, full out a form for it, and place cross reference here to that form by title and identification number): None
9. Writing: (Handwritten. Handwritten printed form. Handwritten printed head. Typed. Typed printed form. Typed printed head, Printed. Photostat. Other. Give months and years covered by each kind of writing): Handwritten
10. Size: (of record or container. Height, width, thickness or depth.): 12 X 15
Average number of pages or documents): 2 file envelopes
11. Location by dates and quantities: (Room, vault, mail—N.E.S.W. section, bin, shelf, cabinet, or floor):
1935--, 2 file envelopes in home of R.N. Moore, Treasurer, Prescott Street near Orange near Orange Ave., Eustis.
12. Other information: (Condition of record if not good. Relation to other records. Information on prior, subsequent, or similar records. Whether record is known to have been kept earlier than dates shown in Item 2):
1919 thru 1934, fair. 1935--, good.
13. (For use in Florida.) Early imprints:
Place of publication:
Date of publication: