Print View (image only)
Image Number: 0904071
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
7. Arrangement: (Chronologically—by what? Numerically—by what? Alphabetically—by what?): Chronologically by dates.
8. Indexing: (Self-contained-described what it shows. If separate, full out a form for it, and place cross reference here to that form by title and identification number): None
9. Writing: (Handwritten. Handwritten printed form. Handwritten printed head. Typed. Typed printed form. Typed printed head, Printed. Photostat. Other. Give months and years covered by each kind of writing): Typed
10. Size: (of record or container. Height, width, thickness or depth.): 6 X 8
Average number of pages or documents): 4 page bulletin
11. Location by dates and quantities: (Room, vault, mail—N.E.S.W. section, bin, shelf, cabinet, or floor):
1919--, in home of R.M. Moore, Treasurer, Prescott Street near Orange, and in home of Earl Myers, Church Clerk, 431 Palm Ave., Eustis.
12. Other information: (Condition of record if not good. Relation to other records. Information on prior, subsequent, or similar records. Whether record is known to have been kept earlier than dates shown in Item 2):
13. (For use in Florida.) Early imprints: None
Place of publication:
Date of publication: