The State Archives of Florida will be happy to offer refunds or exchanges if:
- The item delivered is different from the item ordered.
- The item is damaged upon delivery.
- The reproduction quality does not reflect the quality of the original.
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges for:
- Digital reproductions (print scans, film, video and audio can be replaced, but not refunded.)
- Incorrectly placed orders.
- Disappointing reproduction quality when it reflects the quality of the original.*
* Reproduction quality will depend on the quality of the original. Images, film and video in the State Archives of Florida come from many sources, including both professional and amateur. This material is preserved for their historical, educational and archival value, and may vary considerably in technical quality.
Please feel free to contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions about this refund policy at: [email protected], or 850.245.6718.