- Governor Bob Graham with two senators cutting ribbon in ceremony
- Photographed on April 17, 1986.
- Governor Bob Graham (On left), Senator Pat Thomas, D-Quincy (Center), and Senate President Harry Johnson, D-West Palm Beach (On right), take part in the ribbon cutting for a ceremony opening the historic Old Capitol Building as a state museum.
- Born in 1933, Pat Thomas served as state senator from Quincy, Florida. A University of Florida grad and Korean War veteran, he served as chairman for the Florida Democratic Party from 1966-1970. He was elected to the Florida House in 1972, and the Florida Senate in 1974. He served as Senate president form 1993 to 1994. He died in 2000 from multiple myeloma.
- 1 photograph - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Print collections »