- "Vandalia" at Apalachicola
- Turned over in a hurricane off Cape Roman with the loss of 8 crew trapped in cabin. Found 4 days later by family members from Bradenton.
- Owned by William J. Fogarty. Named for a revenue cutter which was stationed in Tampa Bay during the Seminole wars.
- Sold to a Sarasota man who converted it to motor and ran it between Tampa and Sarasota. Burned at St. Pete. pier. Fire caused by crewman washing clothes in gasoline on forward deck.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 3 x 5 in.
Learn more about the Print collections »