- Group portrait of original members from the Sheriff's Bureau - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed in November 1960.
- Standing (L-R): ?, Pinellas County sheriff Don Genung, Duval County sheriff Dale Carson, Sheriff George Watts from Chipley, Highlands County sheriff Broward Coker, Hillsborough County sheriff Ed Blackburn and Pasco County sheriff Leslie Bessenger.
- Seated: Jack Madigan, Attorney for the Florida Sheriff's Association; Don McLeod, Director of the Sheriff's Bureau; John Spottswood; Governor LeRoy Collins; Attorney General Richard Ervin; and Clay County sheriff John Hall.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Genung, Don.
- Carson, Dale.
- Watts, George.
- Coker, Broward.
- Blackburn, R. Ed, Jr., 1912-1997.
- Madigan, Jack (John A.)
- McLeod, Don, 1902.
- Spottswood, John Maloney, 1920-
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
- Ervin, Richard W., 1905-2004.
- Hall, John.
- Bessenger, Leslie.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »