- Florida's first lady Mrs. LeRoy Collins receives Hawaiian dress in the mansion - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed in May 1959.
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961. L-R: Mrs. J.W. Crawford wearing Chinese sheath with mandarin neckline; Mrs. J.D. Ramage wearing Holomuu dress; Mrs. LeRoy Collins holding dress; Mrs. D.E. Brubaker wearing Holomuu dress; and Mrs. L.R. Bauer wearing Pakemuu dress.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 3 x 4 in.
- Crawford, J. W., Mrs
- Ramage, J. D., Mrs
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009
- Brubaker, D. E., Mrs
- Bauer, L. R., Mrs
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »