- Governor LeRoy Collins and "Official family" - Tallahassee, Florida
- Standing: Don Livingston, Administrative assistant; William Killian, Administrative assistant; Mrs. Erin Shelley, Private secretary; William L. Durden, Executive Assistant; John Perry, Administrative assistant; and L. Grant Peeples, Beverage Director.
- Seated (L-R): Richard Edgerton, Hotel and Restaurant Commissioner; Tom Manuel, Chairman of the Turnpike Authority; Mrs. Ina S. Thompson, Motor Vehicle Commissioner; Governor Collins; Joe Grotegut, Chairman of the Road Department; James T. Vocelle, Chairman of the Industrial Commission; Ernest Mitts, Director of the Conservation Department.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991
- Perry, John.
- Durden, William L.
- Shelley, Erin, Mrs.
- Killian, William B.
- Livingston, Don.
- Mitts, Ernest C., 1917-1997
- Vocelle, James T.
- Grotegut, Joe (Joseph William), 1916-1977.
- Thompson, Ina S., Mrs.
- Manuel, Thomas B.
- Edgerton, Richard.
- Peeples, L. Grant.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »