- Fred Logan swims across the top of the wreck site - Winter Haven, Florida
- Photographed during January 1957.
- Accompanying note "Skindiver Fred Logan swims acrss the wreck in this topside view. The dark diagonal line that cross the picture about at his knees marks the edge of the pile of smooth ballast stones. The mottled objects below his body are the stones, which the refraction of the surface ripples distort."
- Accompanying note "Skindiver swims over the remains of Spanish galleon that went down in 1733. The dark area under the diver is the pile of ballast stone, the light streak one of carolline encrusted cannons."
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 3 x 4 in.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »