- Governor Collins and his family gathered in front of their home, "The Grove" - Tallahassee, Florida
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961. Seated: Governor Collins, Darby Collins and Mrs. Collins. Standing: Mary Call Collins, LeRoy Collins, Jr. and Jane Collins.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Homes and haunts
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991
- Begeman, Sarah Darby Collins, 1950-
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009
- Proctor, Mary Call Collins, 1942-
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), Jr., 1934-2010
- Aurell, Jane Brevard Collins, 1938-
- Collins family (Tallahassee, Fla.)--Portraits
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »