- Governor Collins and family driving to the parade viewing stand on inauguration day - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on January 4, 1955.
- Front row: Jane Brevard Collins, Mary Call Collins and LeRoy Collins Jr. driving. Governor Collins is waving from the back seat with his daughter Sarah Darby Collins and probably his wife who cannot be seen.
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961.
- Accompanying note: "Heading south on Monroe between Park and College avenues on the way to the parade viewing stand."
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Collins family (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- Aurell, Jane Brevard Collins, 1938-
- Begeman, Sarah Darby Collins, 1950-
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), Jr., 1934-2010
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Inauguration, 1957.
- Proctor, Mary Call Collins, 1942-
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »