- Governor LeRoy Collins and his family entering inaugural ball in FSU's Suwannee Room - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on January 4, 1955.
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961. L-R: Darby, Jane, LeRoy Jr. (obscured by a couple), Mrs. Collins, Governor Collins.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Inauguration, 1955
- Begeman, Sarah Darby Collins, 1950-
- Aurell, Jane Brevard Collins, 1938-
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), Jr., 1934-2010
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991
- Collins family (Tallahassee, Fla.)
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »