- Governor and Mrs. LeRoy Collins in receiving line at inaugural reception - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on January 4, 1955.
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961. The reception was held in Capitol Rotunda. L-R: Mrs. Richard Ervin, Attorney General Richard Ervin, Mrs. Collins shaking hands with Miss Jacksonville Jean Hayden, Governor LeRoy Collins and LeRoy, Jr.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009.
- Hayden, Jean.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), Jr., 1934-2010
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Inauguration, 1955.
- Ervin, Richard W., 1905-2004.
- Ervin, Frances Baker.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »