- Governor Collins and his family leaving Capitol for inaugural parade - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on January 4, 1955.
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961. Front (L-R): Jane, Mary Call, LeRoy, Jr. Rear (L-R): Governor Collins, Darby, Mrs. Collins.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Aurell, Jane Brevard Collins, 1938-
- Proctor, Mary Call Collins, 1942-
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), Jr., 1934-2010
- Begeman, Sarah Darby Collins, 1950-
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009.
- Collins family (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Inauguration, 1955.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »