- Governor Collins walking with his wife on Capitol steps during inauguration - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on January 4, 1955.
- The Collins couple is being followed by their children. In the background (L-R): LeRoy Collins Jr. in white hat, Sarah Darby Collins being carried by James Melton, Jane Brevard Collins and Mary Call Collins. At the far left is Adjutant General Mark Lance.
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Lance, Mark W., 1898-1966.
- Proctor, Mary Call Collins, 1942-
- Begeman, Sarah Darby Collins, 1950-
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), Jr., 1934-2010
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Inauguration, 1957.
- Melton, James.
- Aurell, Jane Brevard Collins, 1938-
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »