- Governor Collins and his family at inaugural ceremony - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on January 4, 1955.
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961. L-R: General Gentry White, James Melton, General Mark Lance, LeRoy, Jr., Governor Collins, Mrs. Collins with Darby in front, Mary Call and Jane. Cabinet members in rear.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Collins family (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- Proctor, Mary Call Collins, 1942-
- Begeman, Sarah Darby Collins, 1950-
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), Jr., 1934-2010
- Lance, Mark W., 1898-1966.
- Melton, James.
- White, Gentry (Robert Gentry)
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Inauguration, 1955.
- Aurell, Jane Brevard Collins, 1938-
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »