- Governor Warren walks together with participants at the celebration for "Distant Drums" premiere - Saint Augustine, Florida
- Photographed in December 1951.
- L-R: Unidentified, Mrs. Webb, Marine corporal Otto, Miss Saint Augustine 1950 Ann Holmberg (later Parker), Richard Webb, Mari Aldon, and Governor Warren.
- "Distant Drums" (1951) was directed by Raoul Walsh, and released by Warner Brothers. It was set in the Everglades in 1840's, during the Second Seminole War. The film starred Gary Cooper.
Title of Work
- Distant Drums (Motion picture)
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Warren, Fuller, 1905-1973.
- Webb, Richard, 1915-1993
- Otto, Corporal.
- Webb, Richard, Mrs.
- Parker, Ann Harriet Holmberg.
- Aldon, Mari, 1925-2004
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »