- Treasure hunter Art McKee wearing suit for tide diving - Moser Channel, Florida
- Arthur McKee Jr., known as Art "Silver Bar" McKee, was a noted Florida treasure diver for many years and is often referred to as "the father of modern treasure diving." Sometimes called "The Treasure Hunter's Treasure Hunter," McKee pioneered salvage work on historic shipwrecks in the days before scuba diving became popular.
- Accompanying note: "Art McKee fully geared in Miller Dunn type helmet using heavy shoes for tide diving."
- Robert Weller; Gift;d2005.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 5 x 4 in.
Learn more about the Art McKee collection »