- Treasure hunter Art McKee being suited for Moser Channel project
- Arthur McKee Jr., known as Art "Silver Bar" McKee, was a noted Florida treasure diver for many years and is often referred to as "the father of modern treasure diving." Sometimes called "The Treasure Hunter's Treasure Hunter," McKee pioneered salvage work on historic shipwrecks in the days before scuba diving became popular.
- Accompanying note: "Manuel Arsura [left] was Art's tender the day his helmet almost came off. Manuel likely saved Art's life by being alert & noticing the sudden burst of air to the surface."
- "22' water when helmet came off - pin came out."
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the Art McKee collection »