Florida Memory is administered by the Florida Department of State, Division of Library and Information Services, Bureau of Archives and Records Management. The digitized records on Florida Memory come from the collections of the State Archives of Florida and the special collections of the State Library of Florida.
State Archives of Florida
Camp Flastacowo was a FSCW-run recreational facility on Lake Bradford that was first opened in 1920 by FSCW social director S. L. Cawthon. The name comes from the first letters of each of the names for Florida State College for Women. In 1954, it became known as the FSU Reservation.
Subject - Corporate
Chicago Manual of Style
Camp Flastacowo.. 1920 (circa). State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory. <https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/61166>, accessed 22 September 2023.
Camp Flastacowo.. 1920 (circa). State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory. Accessed 22 Sep. 2023.<https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/61166>