- View showing TFD firefighters fighting Crow's Grocery store fire at 1902 Lake Bradford Road in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Photographed on April 5, 1968.
- 19 year old Travis Crow suffocated after a Molotov cocktail firebomb was hurled through the window of the grocery store his family owned during riots following the sniper slaying of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- The Tallahassee Fire Department provides emergency services from fires and fire hazards, as well as first response to biological, chemical and radioactive hazards. Its mission is to prevent or minimize the loss of life and property, protect the environment, assist in cooperative emergency medical services, mitigate the consequences of natural and unforeseen disasters, and provide non-emergency support services, through professional and effective delivery, to all who live, visit, work or invest in the City of Tallahassee and Leon County.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Tallahassee Fire Department Collection »