The card mount is not flat but "warped" which indicates a date between 1879 and 1940.
Accompanying note on back: This structure is the largest and oldest house of worship in the town. The quaint moorish belfry with its four bells, which are set within separate niches, together with the clock, form a complete cross. Upon one of these bells appears the date 1682. This was taken from the ruins of the old chapel outside the city gates in which several priests were killed by the Indians, after which it was sacked and burned.
Florida Memory is funded under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Florida Department of State's Division of Library and Information Services.