The card mount is not flat but "warped" which indicates a date between 1879 and 1940.
Also called Flagler Memorial Church, the Presbyterian Memorial Church houses the nation's oldest Presbyterian congregation and was built by Henry Flagler in 1889 in memory of his daughter, Jenny Louise Benedict. It was dedicated on March 16, 1890. The dome is made of copper and was designed in the style of Venetian Renaissance. The church is located at 32 Sevilla Street. Flagler, his daughter, wife and granddaughter were all buried in the church's mausoleum.
Florida Memory is funded under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Florida Department of State's Division of Library and Information Services.