- Supreme Court Justices assembled with others for a group portrait at the Orange County Administration Building during a presentation of the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society in Orlando, Florida.
- Photographed on December 2, 1988.
- L-R: Lt. Col. Benjamin Campbell Thornal Jr., President of the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society Chesterfield Smith, William H. Dial, ex-governor LeRoy Collins (served 1955-1961), Justice Gerald Kogan, Campbell Thornal Swan, Justice Rosemary Barkett, Justice Leander Shaw, Chief Justice Raymond Ehrlich, Justice Stephen Grimes, Justice Parker Lee McDonald, Judge Larry G. Smith, ex-justice Stephen O'Connell (served 1955-1967), and Robert F. Lilley.
- Shown during the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society of Tallahassee's oral history program to acknowledge and celebrate the career of ex-justice Campbell Thornal (served 1955-1970).
- Dial, William H., 1907-1999.
- Smith, Chesterfield, 1917-2003.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
- Kogan, Gerald, 1933-
- Swann, Campbell Thornal.
- Barkett, Rosemary, 1939-
- Shaw, Leander J., Jr., 1930-
- Ehrlich, Raymond, 1918-2005.
- Grimes, Stephen, 1927-
- O'Connell, Stephen Cornelius, 1916-2001.
- McDonald, Parker Lee, 1924-
- Smith, Larry G.
- Lilley, Robert F.
- Thornal, B. Campbell (Benjamin Campbell), 1908-1970--Friends and associates.
- Thornal, B. Campbell (Benjamin Campbell), Jr.
Learn more about the Supreme Court collection »