- View showing the police station on Park Ave. during civil rights demonstration in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Photographed on March 12, 1960.
- Located on the south side of Park between Monroe and Adams streets.
- Photographed during sit-in demonstrations at McCrory's and Woolworth's department stores in downtown Tallahassee.
- Richard Parks operated a portrait studio in Tallahassee from 1962 to 1974. First called Richard Parks-Evon Streetman Photography, the studio was later renamed Richard Parks Photography after Streetman moved to Gainesville about 1965.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 60 mm.
Learn more about the Richard Parks collection »