- Portrait of Florida State Bank of Tallahassee founding member Dr. George N. Lewis.
- Photographed on September 16, 1971.
- Richard Parks operated a portrait studio in Tallahassee from 1962 to 1974. First called Richard Parks-Evon Streetman Photography, the studio was later renamed Richard Parks Photography after Streetman moved to Gainesville about 1965.
- Born on October 14, 1924, in Wauchula, Florida, he grew up on a small citrus farm near Bartow. Graduated from Summerlin High School in Bartow, earning a full scholarship to Tulane University in New Orleans, where he received his undergraduate degree in 1945 and his medical degree in 1949. In 1955, he moved to Tallahassee to join Dr. T. Bert Fletcher in the practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology. In 1969 they limited their practice to Gynecology and continued in a partnership that would endure until their retirements. As a founding member in 1970 of Florida State Bank, Dr. Lewis was Chairman of the Board through its transition to Sun Bank, now SunTrust Bank. Dr. George N. Lewis passed away on December 17, 2009.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 5 x 4 in.
Learn more about the Richard Parks collection »