- View of African American homes on Copeland St. in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Photographed in December 1968.
- Note the car wash at Mike Norman's Texaco service station on Tennessee Street in the far background at the right.
- Richard Parks operated a portrait studio in Tallahassee from 1962 to 1974. First called Richard Parks-Evon Streetman Photography, the studio was later renamed Richard Parks Photography after Streetman moved to Gainesville about 1965.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 60 mm.
Learn more about the Richard Parks collection »