- Portrait of lawyer J. Kenneth Ballinger - Tallahassee, Florida.
- Photographed in March 1967.
- Richard Parks operated a portrait studio in Tallahassee from 1962 to 1974. First called Richard Parks-Evon Streetman Photography, the studio was later renamed Richard Parks Photography after Streetman moved to Gainesville about 1965.
- He served in the Florida House of Representatives representing Leon County from 1953 to 1956.
- 1 photonegative - col. - 5 x 4 in.
Learn more about the Richard Parks collection »