- Lee Thompson being sworn-in as Commissioner of Agriculture ad interim - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on April 18, 1960.
- Mr. Thompson was appointed Commissioner of Agriculture ad interim by Governor Collins.
- Accompanying note: "Chief Justice Thomas swears in Lee Thompson as Sec. of Agr. Looking on are L-R: Ray E. Green, Comptroller, R.A. Gray, Sec. of State, Gov. LeRoy Collins and T. Bailey, Sup. of Pub. Inst."
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Bailey, Thomas David, 1897-1974.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
- Thomas, Elwyn, 1894-1971.
- Thompson, Lee, 1908-1976
- Gray, R. A. (Robert Andrew), 1882-1975.
- Green, Ray E., 1899-1982.
Learn more about the Reference collection »