- Supreme Court Justices listening to Governor Askew call for the creation of ethics commission during legislative joint session - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on April 2, 1974.
- Accompanying note: "Justice Ben Overton of St. Petersburg, the Florida Supreme Court's newest member, listens to the man who appointed him, Gov. Reubin Askew call for the creation of an ethics commission to deal with the misconduct of judges. Askew addressed a joint session of the legislature, Supreme Court and the Cabinet. Overton replaced retiring judge Vassar Carlton. (LtoR) Overton and Justices Dekle, McCain, Boyd, Ervin, Roberts and Adkins."
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
- McCain, David Lucius, 1931-1986
- Ervin, Richard W., 1905-2004.
- Roberts, B. K. (Bonny Kaslow), 1907-1999.
- Adkins, James C. (James Calhoun), 1915-1994.
- Dekle, Hal P., 1917-2005
- Overton, Ben F. (Benjamin Frederick), 1926-2012
- Boyd, Joseph A., Jr., 1916-2007.
Learn more about the Reference collection »