- Senate committee members making decisions in a meeting - Tallahassee, Florida
- L-R: Senator G.W. "Dick" Williams of Wauchula, Senator Charley E. Johns of Starke, L.K. Ireland, Committee Auditor (face obscured), Senator L.K. Edwards, Jr., of Irvine, Chairman Wilson Carraway of Tallahassee, Senator J. Emory "Red" Cross of Gainesville, Senator Wayne Ripley of Jacksonville.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 7 x 10 in.
- Ireland, L. K.
- Carraway, Franklin Wilson, 1904-1972.
- Cross, Red (J. Emory), 1914-2005
- Ripley, Wayne E. (Wayne Eugene), 1906-1979
- Johns, Charley E. (Charley Eugene), 1905-1990.
- Williams, Dick, 1914-.
- Edwards, L. K. (Lawrence Kirkland), Jr., 1917-1989.
Learn more about the Reference collection »