- Legislative Interim Bond Study Committee discussing about bond money and turnpike traffic - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on July 10, 1964.
- Accompanying note: "State Road Board Chairman John R. Phillips, left, of Lakeland, talks to the Legislative Interim Bond Study Committee and says he believes in some cases the state could save money on highway bond premiums by negotiating and that the Toll State Turnpike from Miami to Wildwood would not lose traffic to Interstate Highway 95. Right from Phillips are committee members: Rep. Julian Bennett, Bay County; Rep. Quentin Long, Broward County; Sens. B.C. Pearce, chairman, East Palatka; Irlo Bronson, Kissimmee; and Merrill Barber, Vero Beach."
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 9 in.
- Phillips, John R., 1903-1992
- Bennett, Julian, 1929-.
- Long, Quentin V., 1918-.
- Pearce, Bill, 1894-1968.
- Bronson, Irlo Overstreet, Sr., 1900-1973.
- Barber, Merrill Philip, 1910-1985
Learn more about the Reference collection »