- Special informal committee discussing Supreme Court ruling on reapportionment - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed in January 31, 1963.
- Accompanying note: "Here is part of the seven-House-seven Senate members meeting in joint session as a special informal committee to discuss today's Supreme Court ruling on reapportionment. From left are: Sen. Verle Pope, St. Augustine; Rep. Woodie Liles, Hillsborough; Sen. Cliff Herrell, Miami; Rep. Geo. L. Hollahan, Dade; Rep. James H. Sweeny, Volusia; Sen. Ed Price, Bradenton; and Sen. Irlo Bronson, Kissimmee."
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 7 x 11 in.
- Bronson, Irlo Overstreet, Sr., 1900-1973.
- Price, Ed H., Jr., 1918-
- Hollahan, George L., Jr., 1919-1982.
- Herrell, Cliff (William Clifford), 1915-2004
- Liles, Woodie Andrew, 1922-1983.
- Pope, Verle Allyn, 1903-1973.
- Sweeny, James H., Jr., 1905-1979.
Learn more about the Reference collection »