- Representatives looking over Governor Bryant's plan for reapportionment - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on August 3, 1962.
- Accompanying note: "These House of Representative members study Governor Bryant's plan for reapportionment he delivered to a joint session of the legislature yesterday. From left are: Reubin O'D. Askew, Escambia County; John J. Crews, Jr., Baker County; James H. Sweeny, Jr., Volusia County; and A.J. (Red) Ryan, Jr., Broward County."
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
- Ryan, Red, 1927-
- Crews, John J., Jr., 1921-1987.
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
- Sweeny, James H., Jr., 1905-1979.
Learn more about the Reference collection »