- Exterior front view of the George Franklin Drew mansion, before final destruction - Ellaville, Florida
- This great house was built in 1868 by Ed and John Drew, brothers of George. By the 1950s, it had severely deteriorated; here it is shown (stripped of its salvageable lumber and materials) just before it was burned down.
- George F. Drew was Governor of Florida from 1877-1881.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »