- Supreme Court Justices listening to Governor Askew requesting legislative joint session to crackdown on organized crime and pornography
- Photographed on April 3, 1973.
- Accompanying note: "Members of the Florida Supreme Court listen to Gov. Reubin Askew's Address before a joint session of the legislature calling for action against organized crime and a crackdown on pornography being available to children in the state. (LtoR, front row) Chief Justice Vassar Carlton, Justices B.K. Roberts and Richard Ervin. (Back row) Hal Dekle, David McCain, Joseph Boyd and James Adkins, Jr."
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Ervin, Richard W., 1905-2004.
- McCain, David Lucius, 1931-1986
- Boyd, Joseph A., Jr., 1916-2007.
- Adkins, James C. (James Calhoun), 1915-1994.
- Roberts, B. K. (Bonny Kaslow), 1907-1999.
- Carlton, Vassar Benjamin, 1912-2005.
- Dekle, Hal P., 1917-2005
Learn more about the Reference collection »